Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 6-10 GG Jackson of Ridge View will announce his future plans this week

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
This will be the week 2023 6-10 GG Jackson of Ridge View will announce his future plans. The school revealed today they will introduce their new basketball coach, expected to be Joshua Staley of AC Flora, Wednesday at 2:30 at a press conference at the school, and Jackson will follow with his commitment announcement at around 3:00 PM. Jackson has been considering South Carolina, North Carolina, Duke, Auburn, and Georgetown for his college options, as well as the G League.

Recruiting will be a lot easier next year for Lamont.

He will be a known entity as an SEC head coach and won't have to worry about the time needed for hiring staff interfering with recruiting.

Recruiting will be a lot easier next year for Lamont.

He will be a known entity as an SEC head coach and won't have to worry about the time needed for hiring staff interfering with recruiting.
Agree.......................

If Martin was still here, his words... Wash, rinse and repeat... Infuriates me to no end!

I'm all in Coach Paris and I hope you can pull Phillips!