Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bryce Lindsay Gamecocks add shooter from Northeast

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

Bryce Lindsay Gamecocks add shooter from Northeast

Jan. 28, 2022

South Carolina basketball coach Frank Martin has been trying to find more and better shooters for his program, and he landed one Friday in 6-3 Bryce Lindsay of Baltimore. According to some basketball analysts who have seen Lindsay, he’s one of the better shooters in his region and has had an excellent senior season. He’s averaged over 30 points per game in the last couple of weeks.

Lindsay made an official visit to South Carolina earlier this month and left Columbia feeling Martin was the best coach for him, and the Gamecock program was the best fit.

“I loved the family vibe, campus, and especially Coach Martin,” Lindsay said. ” He reminds me of my past coaches I’ve played for, and I am very compatible with them. They coach you hard on the court and love you harder off the court.”

Lindsay also took official visits to Pittsburgh and Oklahoma State, and he also drew substantial interest from DePaul, Louisville, Virginia, Texas A&M, Georgetown, and Seton Hall. He is the third commitment/signee for the Gamecocks’ 2022 class.