Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson commits to South Carolina!!!!

Stewie

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
This is awesome guys

South Carolina picked up a verbal commitment from Class of 2016 wide receiver Tre Jackson (Baton Rouge, La./University Lab) on Saturday night.

"I chose South Carolina because it was the best fit for me on and off the field," Jackson said. "And 40 years after I have graduated I can still look back and say I made the right decision. I'm not taking any other visits to schools as of now. I just made up my mind and felt confident in my decision."

The 5-foot-10, 160-pounder picked the Gamecocks over Oklahoma, Texas Tech and Florida, among others. He announced his decision via his Twitter account.

Jackson's father, Jack Jackson, played for Gamecocks head coach Steve Spurrier at Florida during the early 1990s and was one of the many great receivers the Gators had during the Spurrier era.

"I've gotten more stories from (Spurrier about the Florida days) than from (the elder Jackson)," Jackson said. "But he's told me about coach Spurrier a little"

The younger Jackson is a three-star prospect with a 247Sports Composite rating of 0.8541.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good pick-up for the weekend..........