Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumors coming out of Kentucky

cocky0

The cake is a lie
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Asked about the length of Rodriguez’s suspension, Kentucky coach Mark Stoops said he expected a few players to “have multiple-game suspensions” but then declined to confirm any specific player was suspended. Later in his Monday news conference, Stoops confirmed senior outside linebacker Jordan Wright was another of the players unavailable for the opener.

The rumor mill is saying that Rodgriguez and a few other players had jobs at UK Health and didn’t actually do anything there. Just collected paychecks. I guess that culture thing is working well up there in the bluegrass state.

Sounds like trouble in the blue grass.

The rumor mill is saying that Rodgriguez and a few other players had jobs at UK Health and didn’t actually do anything there. Just collected paychecks. I guess that culture thing is working well up there in the bluegrass state.
I think Stoops was just mad because they were wearing sunglasses while not working at UK Health.