Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well...isn't this comforting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hollywood writers' strike that went into effect early Tuesday morning is expected to shut down SNL and the other late-night comedy shows for at least a year or longer.

So the nation might stand a fighting chance against our enemies in the near term. LOL

They say the last strike in 2008 was responsible for the reality TV boom. Who knows what will happen this time around?

The regular news media will have to find a way to keep information flowing without its usual writer support.

Will the Internet now be our sole source of news information, as the original DoD Internet was meant to be in time of actual nuclear war?

no politics allowed
From the article of original thread post below, yeah ok, you guys ok? So you can post article about politics 🤔 but you can't discuss them... No worries...
I worked on the Missle Defense System.

The Trump administration correctly re-prioritized homeland missile defense as a central component of its National Defense Strategy in 2018.
But despite a war in Europe and the increasing adversary capabilities, the Biden administration has shown a lack of foresight. In its 2021 Missile Defense Review, President Biden ignored our defense industrial base supply chain issues and emerging technologies such as directed energy

After 9/11, the George W. Bush administration revived missile defense with its deployment of ground-based midcourse defense systems in Poland and the Czech Republic to defend against intermediate- to long-range ballistic missiles targeting Europe or the U.S.

In 2009, the Obama administration scrapped this plan, opting to adopt a short- and medium-range missile defense architecture instead of an ICBM-focused posture. Then it canceled key parts of its own plan, leaving the U.S. and Europe vulnerable to an array of threats and potential nuclear coercion by adversaries.

Keep politics out of the discussion please.
I was discussing the article, don't post political articles concerning decisions about presidential administration' decisions on missle defense and say keep politics out of the discussion 🙄... you ok? Trump started correcting a mistake the Obama administration made when it stopped the ICBM program and started it back up, 🙄 I may know some locations, in fact I inspected some and Biden ignored these in his plans as well as not maintaining short range, the article tells you this, Trump told you this would happen and I repeated it... you guys ok?

I was discussing the article, don't post political articles concerning decisions about presidential administration' decisions on missle defense and say keep politics out of the discussion 🙄... you ok? Trump started correcting a mistake the Obama administration made when it stopped the ICBM program and started it back up, 🙄 I may know some locations, in fact I inspected some and Biden ignored these in his plans as well as not maintaining short range, the article tells you this, Trump told you this would happen and I repeated it... you guys ok?
Just reiterating the forum rules on political posts. If you don’t like if feel free to post in another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.