Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akron post game

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL3NlY3Nwb3J0cy1wcm9kL3VwbG9hZC8yMDI0LzA5LzIyL2Q3Mjc4YThmLWUzNjUtNDI4Yy1hMWVjLTg5OWRjN2U0NTFiNi5qcGc.jpg

Those flat black helmets are sooo Muschamp and depressing. The kids seemed to respond to the throwback unis and we need to stay with 'em.

I enjoyed being there last night. Surprised to have a sellout for that game but they did fill the stadium up.
I love the lights of a night game.
I hate that Rocket got hurt but the Fresman, Fuller, and the sophomore, Howell, both looked good out there with Adaway and JuJu.

And getting the ball caught by 7 different WR, 3TE, & 3 RB is great ball play as well as having 7 different RB get carries.
Both back up QBs were great last night.

After the way we played LSU and the way they came out last night, I feel really good about the Ole Miss after a bye week.

And we have Beville for a veteran pocket passer if needed. He got PT in the 2021 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl after Kenny Pickett opted out.

He played well but threw the pick that gave the Spartans the win for sure in the last 40 secs of the game. Then he played for the Sooners for two years but got very little PT.

If you look at how well he executed for us compared to that bowl game, it's easy to understand why he was so emotional after throwing the TD pass for us.

Davis Beville – University of South Carolina Athletics (gamecocksonline.com)

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2dhbWVjb2Nrc29ubGluZS1jb20vMjAyNC8wMS9hNzllNzgxNS1iZXZpbGxlZGF2aXMyNC1lMTcwNjU1OTA0ODczMi5qcGc.png

Shane has a pretty good QB room this year.