Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATH Tramel Terry confirms his future plans (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star ATH Tramel Terry 6'0" 190lbs of Goose Creek said Wednesday he will take official visits to Georgia and Clemson. He said he will not take one to USC. "I've never even thought about taking an official visit to USC," Terry said. "I've been there several times on unofficial visits, so there's no need to." One of those unofficial visits was last Saturday for the UAB game. Terry said he will not visit anywhere this coming weekend and he will set his official visit dates in the next week or two with Georgia and Clemson. "I'm committed to Georgia," he said, "but it's a business and I have a right to take my officials, and that's what I'm doing to do. Clemson has always been high on me being an in state school. I like the offensive coordinator and Coach Elliott and I have a good relationship." Terry said those two visits likely would be his only official visits because he is graduating in December and won't have time for others. Terry plays running back, receiver and some cornerback and he said both schools are now recruiting him as an athlete. The question now is, does Clemson have a chance at turning him? "No, not right now," Terry said. "I'm 100% (Georgia) unless something happens." Terry said he might take an unofficial visit to Georgia for this weekend's game with Vanderbilt. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120919/PSPORTS02/120919582/-1/psports

247sports bio

Scouts bio

Rivals bio