Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Away Kentucky game

kingofnerf

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QASkHVAwOrA

Stoops starts talking about our game at about the 14:30 mark.

UK also has a first-time starting QB in Brock Vandagriff, who transferred in the offseason from UGA.

Stoops mentioned our defensive front with some concern in the video and I think defense, plus some surprises on offense, will get us the win in the bluegrass state on Saturday.

I wish I had your optimism. UK 31 - SC 6 (I'd be more than willing to eat a big ole plate of crow though)

Unless the offense can get on the same page and we attack the middle of the field, this is an L and alot more to come

A whole lot of mistakes were made on Saturday, and we still managed to win the game. It was their first time in real action and the first time they were really facing a true opponent. Scout teams are good, but they cannot fully display a real game atmosphere.
If our coaches can find a way to get several of those mistakes corrected this week, we could win the game against UK. We did see some really good stuff on D but now we need to see a lot better O strategy.
I like Sellers, but he needs to learn to look around more when his primary receiver is covered. If he plays the same way Saturday, they need to bring Ashford in and let Sellers sit and think about what he is doing wrong.
If that does not happen, then I will join the anti-Beamer / Loggains side. There is no reason to keep playing a QB that keeps making mistakes. That would all be the coach's fault.
Get some stuff corrected and we win 24-21.

We find away to put it in the End Zone in Lexington, don't drop passes, the defense continues to give us good field position, even score themselves this game but give up a few mistakes 38-21 GAMECOCKS as Sanders has a career day and Bennet becomes a household name...

4* and 5* players like we have this year make coaches look better than they are. They find a way to win despite their coaches as well.

I believe we will pleasantly surprised on Saturday.

This is a tough d front and secondary to turn around our passing game, route running and overall blocking. No idea about UKs offense but we have to hope we can keep them under 28-31 points to have any chance. Right now I don’t see that much happening but I’m still hoping we are surprised by the amount of improvements from week 1 to week 2.

Looking forward to a good game today. It will be tough, but I see Carolina squeaking it out, 24-21.

Same. First SEC game for both teams. I think it will be a close game that we prevail in, too.

The talent of the players in this year's class gives me some hope.

42-17 GAMECOCKS

The defense and special teams get on the scoreboard early for the Gamecocks...