Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awful

AikenGameFan

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
I am just glad that both Beamer and Tanner have filed complaints with the SEC. Grabbing the jersey is not Horse Collar. He did not grab his shoulder pad. That is what makes it a horse-collar; when you grad the shoulder pad. That did not happen. We should of had that TD.

As soon as Emmanwori had the ball and was running down the sideline, that QB became a defender. When he started running towards Emmanwori, Kennard had every right to block him. It was not an illegal block. Kennard was standing still right in front of him. We should of had that TD.

When a DB runs into a receiver, that is usually called Pass Interference on the defender. When that DB thought Sellers was running the ball, he turned and ran into the receiver. How on earth they were able to call that offensive pass interference is ridiculous. We should of had the long pass reception.

So obvious the referees were trying to give LSU this game. Give us back those 2 TD's and we win that game.

When their receiver fumbled that ball, he had not crossed the goal line yet. But they did not review that. They just gave him the TD.
When they punted the ball to us and that guy tackled our guy right in the middle of the field, that did not get called.
When they should have been called for roughing the passer, that did not happen. So, so, many more I could list.

Sadly, complaining to the SEC is not going to change the outcome of the game. Sadly, they cannot review penalty calls during a game.

Worst officiated game I have ever watched.

When you still have seven more games with SEC officials, you can only say SO Much. We will have some of the same guys on the field again. I just hope they have to answer for some of the calls themselves.