Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ Fanatics & Pit Masters

dreammachine

Fanatics Cash
I see where a lot of former "CT Members" have signed up here and that's great.  We need a "Sub-Forum On Food/Carolina Eats/Whatever".  What does it take to get one started up as there are a lot of great cooks on this website and we need to keep the education of great Que going on and also the many different styles that we all use to make great food.  As many of you know I love to grill steaks/hamburgers and other things on my ceramic smoker, but what I really enjoy is "Slow-Cooking Pork/Beef/Chicken" and just about anything else on my RECTEC Pellet Smoker.  I did a Boston Butt this past weekend for my family and all of them stated it was the best that they had ever had.  This was before all the alcohol had kicked in too!  Anyways, I know a lot of you are excellent cooks/weekend grill masters/and chefs, so let's get a food forum started so that we can all share and brag about how great our food is.

Definitely need this.  I have been reluctant to post much food stuff in the regular forum.  On OOTS we had "Yancey's Steakhouse"  On CT we had "Carolina Eats."  Having a similar sub forum here would be great.  Besides, I need to finish winning an argument with Dream Machine from CT.  LOL

Good afternoon. We decided to make it forum on it owns better then a sub. Love grilling and looking forward to some of your folks recipes. Need some new recipes for tailgating!! :smelling-bbq:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely need this.  I have been reluctant to post much food stuff in the regular forum.  On OOTS we had "Yancey's Steakhouse"  On CT we had "Carolina Eats."  Having a similar sub forum here would be great.  Besides, I need to finish winning an argument with Dream Machine from CT.  LOL
Oh Great One, I am just a small fish in a great big pond when it comes to cooking or comparing notes against you.  It's good to see you here and spreading all of that wealth of food knowledge and how to cook it.  What were we arguing about anyway or where you just wrong??