Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carolina(s) on RB TJ Logan's mind (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star RB TJ Logan 5'11" 180lbs of Greensboro, NC named USC and North Carolina as his top two schools. Both have offered along with Clemson, NC State, Virginia, West Virginia and Cal. The Gamecocks were the first to extend an offer to Logan. "When they get a good running back, they feature him in the offense," Logan said of USC. "I love the fans and the atmosphere." He plans to make another trip to Columbia over the summer. Logan will visit Clemson for the first time in two weeks and is looking forward to the experience. "I know it's hot there," he joked. "I really just want to get there and learn about them on my own." He does not have a time frame for announcing his decision and is expecting more offers in the near future. Logan did not name a leader. link: http://www.goupstate...9755/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]Scout bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice
default_smile.png