Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambers enjoys USC visit (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Taylor Chambers 6;7" 290lbs of Irmo was at USC for their junior day Saturday and enjoyed what he saw. "I was there for the scrimmage but I had to leave early," Chambers said. "I got a chance to see them practice before the scrimmage and how they run things." Chambers is familiar with the program having attended two games and has met with coaches on an unofficial visit. Wake Forest is his sole offer with interest from USC, Clemson, North Carolina, NC State, Duke, Boston College, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Stanford, Georgia and Tennessee. He listed USC, Wake Forest, UNC, Duke and NC State his top five in no order. "I want to study business administration and USC has one of the top business schools in the country," said Chambers. "Duke and Wake Forest have great academic programs to offer." In recent weeks Chambers has visited NC State, Wake Forest, Duke and UNC and will attend Clemson's spring game April 14th. He is planning to camp at USC, Duke, NC State, Georgia and UNC this summer. "I think that if I work hard and play to my ability, I have a chance to be offered by USC," he said. "If that happened, I would be very excited." He does not have a leader. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120404/PSPORTS02/120409855/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio