Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Columbiana Mall shooting injures 12 people

I seen last night that in LA there is an outbreak of gangs following people home from expensive restaurants and stores and beating and robbing them as they pull in their driveways. They also interviewed a store owner who said he's been robbed 3 times in the last 5 days and has lost over 5k dollars in merchandise.

Murder, robbery, theft, and assault are skyrocketing all across the country as the silly ass Liberal polices have been fully implemented and are playing out. This entire administration is literally destroying this country before our very eyes. It's frightening where we're heading if some adults don't soon take power.

I have heard stories from people who work in big box stores up in Anderson and they have been told they will be fired if they try to chase a shoplifter.

The criminals just come in and take what they want because they have figured it out.

I worked in retail as a young man and was always fearful of following shoplifters out of the store, although the store manager wasn't.

I also think confrontations with customers who don't wear masks may drive some of that as well. Fear of lawsuits, I guess.

But getting back to the OP, Columbiana Mall falls under multiple jurisdictions because of its location on the border of Lexington and Richland counties. I think that's good because there's no shortage of law enforcement when something like this happens.

Hopefully we will get more details of what happened from the local news outlets this coming week.

Already out on a $25k bond and an ankle monitor and not allowed to go to the mall lol. Pretty crazy.

Already out on a $25k bond and an ankle monitor and not allowed to go to the mall lol. Pretty crazy.
And that's exactly the type of stupid shit I was in reference to. It defies all logic and explanation.