Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DB Justin Williams USC looks in good shape

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star DB Justin Williams 6'1" 180lbs of Port St. Lucie, FL is closing in on a decision and plans to have one by the end of May. “That's what I'm planning on doing,” Williams said. “Right now, I'm kind of leaning to South Carolina. I talked to Coach (Grady) Brown today (Sunday). He asked how everything is going and said he's coming down soon to watch me practice.” Williams said USC's history with cornerbacks is appealing. “They send a lot of corners to the NFL,” he said. “It's my dream to play in the NFL. And I like Coach Brown. He's a good person.” Williams has offers from USC, Purdue, Middle Tennessee State, Florida International and Massachusetts. And he's expecting one from Cincinnati this week. Though he's pinpointing the end of the month for a decision, Williams said he has no specific date. Last season he had 30 tackles with 4 passes broken up and he returned one kickoff for a touchdown.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120506/PSPORTS02/120509776/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio