Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DB Kirk Garner with a USC offer

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star DB Kirk Garner (5-11 180) of Olney, MD has offers from USC, Boston College, Auburn, Maryland, Virginia, Cincinnati, Houston, Florida State, Nebraska, NC State, Penn State, Purdue, Tennessee, West Virginia and Navy among others and "Is waiting for Clemson to come through". Garner has visited Auburn, Virginia and Maryland with plans to visit the two Palmetto State schools. "I would love to visit South Carolina and Clemson, " he said. "South Carolina plays in one of the premier leagues and always has a really good team. CJ Spiller played at Clemson. I know they're on the rise so they play on TV a lot. My mom loves that." Garner's teammate Andre Levrone committed to UVA Wednesday. "You know he's been in my ear about going there with him," Garner joked. He would like to narrow his list soon but wants to familiarize himself with more schools. "I'm the kind of guy who is going to make sure before I start eliminating schools," he said. Garner does not have any favorites. link http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120411/PSPORTS02/120419917/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio