Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DE Joe Jones high on Gamecocks

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
DE Joe Jones, Jr. (6-2 225) of Hialeah, FL is receiving interest from USC, Clemson, Georgia, Miami, Florida Atlantic, Florida International and Indiana among others. He has USC among his favorites. They are Miami, USC and Georgia in that order. As for the Gamecocks Jones said, "I really like the way they play defense. They're good. They work hard and come after you. One of my favorite players is Jadaveon Clowney. I like them a lot." Jones plans to visit USC in the future. He has already taken a trip to Clemson. "It's a great campus," he said. "It would be a nice place to live. They have a great atmosphere. The people there welcomed me with open arms and want me to come back this summer for a camp to see if I can earn a scholarship." Jones has plans to camp at several schools but is allowing his coach to schedule the trips. "We're going to go to a lot of places as a team so I'm not sure where I'll be going yet," Jones said. He has visited Miami, FIU and FAU along with Clemson. He has not received his first offer. Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120426/PSPORTS02/120429708/-1/psports

Rivals bio

Scouts bio