Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DE Tyquan Lewis (thread) (2013 video prospect)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star DE Tyquan Lewis 6'4" 220lbs of Tarboro, NC has offers from Clemson, USC, Ohio State, LSU, Ole Miss, North Carolina, NC State, East Carolina, Wake Forest, Tennessee and Minnesota among others. "I've already visited four or five times and I'm going to go back. I really like it there." USC has not contacted him recently. "I haven't really heard from them lately but I liked it when I visited," he said. Recent Gamecock commit QB Connor Mitch has talked to him about joining him at USC. "He tells me to come and play with him in the SEC," said Lewis. Lewis will visit Ohio State June 10th. "It'll be my first visit there," he said. "They say that if I go there, I could play for a national championship." LSU and Ole Miss are other schools he would like to visit this summer. Lewis plans to narrow his list by July but was unsure of how many teams will make that list. He did not name a favorite.

link: http://www.goupstate...9865/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Last edited by a moderator: