Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DL Jaynard Bostwick thread (2013 propect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
DL Jaynard Bostwick interested in Gamecocks

4 star DL Jaynard Bostwick 6'4" 290 of Port St. Lucie, FL continues to favor Miami and is also showing interest in USC. He visited the Gamecocks in April and picked up an offer. "I like the way their coaches were real honest with me," Bostwick said. "They also told me about their academics and how a lot of players graduate. They took me to see their football facilities and they were really nice." Bostwick is considering a return visit but is not firm on that decision. "To be real honest, I don't know yet if I'm going to go back," he said. "I would like to, but I don't know." His other offers include Florida, Florida State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Cincinnati, Illinois, Louisville and Miami. The Hurricanes lead for Bostwick. "It's what I've grown up around," he admitted. "My cousin plays there so I've been around them a lot." A week into spring practices, LSU, FSU, Alabama, Florida International, Florida Atlantic and Miami have been by to see him. He is expecting USC this week. He did not name a time frame for a commitment.

link: http://www.goupstate...9873/-1/psports

[/media]Rivals bio

247sports bio

Scouts bio

Last edited by a moderator:
We welcome you to our team my friend
default_smile.png