Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DL Kelsey Griffin not ready to narrow list (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DL Kelsey Griffin 6'2" 289lbs of Hoschton, GA had planned to narrow his list to five at the end of spring practice but has since changed his mind. "It's taking me a little longer than I thought," Griffin said. 'I don't want to just make a random list. I want it to mean something." He admitted it has not been easy for him. "I lot goes into it," he said. "I guess it's not as simple as I thought it would be." Griffin's offers include USC, Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Auburn, Alabama, North Carolina, Pitt, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Florida, Florida State and Mississippi State. He has visited USC, Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State,Tennessee, Georgia and Georgia Tech. Clemson was by his schools during spring practice to take a look and have asked him to visit their campus. "They basically just told me they wanted to watch me play and the basic stuff," he said. "Nothing too serious." This summer he would like to visit Florida and FSU which would be his first trip to both schools. Other visits may occur but have not been scheduled. He no longer has a time frame for narrowing his list to five. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120529/PSPORTS02/120529570/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Scouts bio

Last edited by a moderator: