Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DL Kelsey Griffin ready to narrow list (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DL Kelsey Griffin 6'2" 290lbs of Hoschton, GA wanted to wait for spring practice to end and is now ready to begin the process of narrowing his list to five. "It's time," he said. "I want to give some schools a little more time but I am ready to talk with my parents and start looking at the schools that are best for me." Griffin is high on USC but did not say if they are on his list. His offers include USC, Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Florida and Mississippi State. Thus far he has visited USC, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Auburn and Mississippi State. "Just because I narrow my list to five doesn't mean I'll stop visiting other schools," Griffin said. "I'll still look outside of those five schools because I do want to visit as many schools as I can." Griffin did not name any leaders and does not have a date specified to announce his top five.

link http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120520/PSPORTS02/120529980/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio