Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DL Kelsey Griffin to narrow list very soon thread

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star DL 6'2" 297lbs Kelsey Griffin of Hoschton, GA plans to narrow his list in the very near future. It could come as early as this weekend. "I wanted to have a list by the end of spring practice," Griffin said. His spring game is Friday. "I wanted to get it down to three or five," he added. Griffin is however tight-lipped as to whom could make his list. "South Carolina is an awesome place," said Griffin. "I was there for their spring game. It's definitely a really good program. I could say that they have a chance to make the list. A lot of teams do. I don't want to put it out there yet." His offers include USC, Tennessee, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Auburn, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Florida and Mississippi State. Thus far he has visited USC, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Auburn and Mississippi State. Griffin is also hearing from Clemson. "They came by to see me at a spring practice and told me they were taking a look at me," Griffin said. "I don't want to say they're definitely going to offer me but I think there is a good chance of it." He has family in the area and would be interested in visiting the Upstate in the future. He did not name any favorites.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120515/PSPORTS02/120519769/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Good, join USC
default_smile.png