Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday's Baseball recruiting news

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Friday's Baseball recruiting news
June 16, 2023

Charlotte OF Blake Jackson (6-0 190) announced a transfer to South Carolina. This season he hit .277 with 5 homers and 28 RBIs. He walked 39 times and was hit 18 times. He also stole 10 bases. He bats and throws left.

RHP Tyler Dean (6-3 195) announced he will transfer to South Carolina from Virginia Tech. He made 13 appearances this season, all in relief, and had a 1-1 record with a 1-1 record with 6.75 ERA He struck out 15 and walked 14 in 12 innings, and teams hit .320 against him.

6-1 LHP Garrett Gainey announced a transfer from Liberty to South Carolina. He’s from Hartsville and started his career at Winthrop. This season he made 13 appearances with 9 starts. He was 4-3 with a 7.28 ERA. Teams batted .277 against him. He struck out 44 in 47 innings and allowed 10 homerun's.

Former South Carolina INF Michael Braswell will transfer to LSU.

They look like good gets to me.

We could use a couple of solid LHPs.

Braswell was supposedly left out in the cold in the starting line-up going into this season, but he ended up being a bright spot for us after the injuries piled up. Sorry to see him go, but I also understand it. LSU is no slouch, either, and I wish him the best.