Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future QB Depth.

GCF Staff Support

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash
With Tanner transferring , where do you see our QB depth for this year? And maybe even the next 2. I really had high hopes for him and expected a good career for his last season or two. I know we have Nosovitch and Mitch coming. I guess I'm asking if this transfer effects us much?

I think the talent level is leaps and bounds ahead of where it has been possibly ever at USC. It is just very green for the most part.

We know what we have in Shaw, Thompson probably has made the most improvement of any QB in the Spurrier era at USC from day 1 til now, Nosovitch's accolades are only matched by Garcia's, and Connor Mitch is considered one of the best passers in the Southeast.

Not only that but USC has another good group of QBs to pick from in 2014 and they have their eyes on a kid in Georgia for 2015 that should be big time.

Mangus has really improved our situation at QB. Yeah, he "missed" on McEvoy but everyone in the program knew he was a long term project. They wanted to mold him over time and he didn't buy in. It happens.

1. Shaw

2. Thompson

3. Clifford

4. Strickland

5. Nosovitch (even tho he will redshirt)