Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecocks offer TE Josh McNeil

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
TE Josh McNeil (6-5 235) of Durham has 17 offers that include Clemson, USC, Ohio State, Minnesota, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Georgia, Miami, NC State, East Carolina, South Florida, Central Florida, Wake Forest and Tennessee. He does not have any favorites. "I'm taking it slow and probably won't have a top five or ten until the end of the summer," McNeil said. He has visited UNC, Wake Forest, NC State and East Carolina with two scheduled visits in the near future. "I'm going to South Carolina March 31st and Ohio State April 21st," he said. "I lot of other schools want me to come visit them but those are the only two scheduled so far." He is interested in the Gamecocks and Tigers. "I know that South Carolina plays in the SEC and Clemson plays in the ACC, " he said. "Clemson has the number one tight end and he's about to be drafted. South Carolina has a lot of good receivers. They both are telling me I'll play early and won't have to worry about red shirting." As a junior, he had 58 receptions for 568 yards and six touchdowns.

link: http://bleacherrepor...rolina-football

Last edited by a moderator: