Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Georgia WR DeMarcus Robinson looking at USC (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star WR DeMarcus Robinson (6-2 200) of Fort Valley, GA has a connection to USC thru his uncle, former Gamecock receiver Marcus Robinson, and the Gamecocks were by his school last week to check on him. Clemson was in earlier this week. Notre Dame, Florida, Georgia, Ole Miss, Oregon and Oklahoma have also been by. All of those schools have offered along with North Carolina, Southern Miss, Mississippi State, Miami and Auburn. “I like all the schools,” he said. “I’ll narrow down later in the summer or fall.” Robinson does have interest in the Gamecocks and Tigers. “My uncle went to South Carolina, and I like how Clemson talks about their program and the state of their program. Clemson said I’m their number one receiver, and South Carolina said that. And Notre Dame. I’m getting most stuff from Notre Dame.” Robinson visited Notre Dame earlier in the spring and that was his only visit. He plans to visit Clemson, Notre Dame, Auburn, Florida and Miami this summer. He wants to take his official visits before deciding, and he plans to graduate early. There is no favorite.

Link: http://www.goupstate...9961/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: