Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUCO WR Jaelen Strong looking for a USC offer (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
USC has been evaluating 4 star WR Jaelen Strong (6-4 205) of Pierce JC in Woodland Hills, CA. He's a close friend and former teammate of USC RB target David Williams of Philadelphia, and GA Mangus is recruiting both for the Gamecocks. "I think South Carolina is going to offer but right now they are busy with their season and so am I," Strong said. "I'm waiting for things to settle down they can recruit me the way they want to recruit me." Strong said he last talked to Mangus a couple of weeks ago. "They are waiting on my transcript and want to see how I do academically," said Strong who is on track to graduate in June. He will have four years to play three. "Coach Mangus seems pretty interested. I called him last spring. He wasn't familiar with me and he got back in touch with me this summer and said he's going to recruit me." This season Strong has 29 catches for 630 yards and 8 touchdowns. He has offers from Arizona States, Oregon State, Tennessee, Nebraska, Miami, Purdue, Illinois, Texas Tech, Ole Miss and Arizona. "I'm waiting on an offer from South Carolina," he said. "It would be a huge impact on my recruiting if South Carolina offered me." Strong is tentatively scheduled for official visits to Arizona State October 20th and Tennessee November 24th. As for his buddy back home in Philly, Strong says USC is in good shape with him. "There's a very, very, very good chance he'll end up at South Carolina," he said. "He's the next Adrian Peterson."

Link: http://www.goupstate...9904/-1/PSPORTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjjE55R5XQ

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: