Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior ATH CJ Fuller on the board with his first offer (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Junior ATH CJ Fuller 5'11" 198lbs of Easley picked up his first offer Tuesday morning, and it came from Clemson. "It feels real good, exciting," said Fuller who can play running back or cornerback. "I know they were interested because I visited there Saturday, but I didn't know it was coming. I like the school and the campus and how it is down there." Fuller said North Carolina is also showing a lot of interest and he has been to Chapel Hill. He is going to USC Saturday for the Tennessee game. He's been getting mail from the Gamecocks. "I want to see how it is down there," he said. He's also hearing from Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Duke, LSU and Mississippi State. Early on Fuller said he has a top three of Clemson, USC and North Carolina in no order. Fuller said Clemson offered him as an athlete while most of the other schools like him as a running back. Thru 9 games this season Fuller has rushed for 1600 yards and 14 touchdowns.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121023/PSPORTS02/121029867/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Scouts bio