Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior ATH Darius Harvey considering a USC visit (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Junior ATH Darius Harvey (5-11 175) of Tallahassee is receiving interest from USC, West Virginia, NC State, Arizona State, Alabama State and Florida A&M among others. The Gamecocks are the first to send him a game-invite. "I want to try to get up there to see them play if I can straighten some things out with my situation," Harvey.said. "Coach (Kirk) Botkin sent me a fax request last week for some game film. I know they're a good team that plays in the best conference in America. That's enough for me." Harvey plays quarterback for his high school and says that some programs are recruiting him as a signal-caller while others are looking at him as an athlete. "It doesn't really matter to me," he said. Harvey is unsure of the visit and does not have any favorites. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121024/PSPORTS02/121029832/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

247sports bio