Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior RB Stanley Williams still considering all options (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star Junior RB Stanley Williams (5-9 192) of Monroe, GA has been a Georgia commitment for months but he has not shut down his recruiting. "My commitment to Georgia is OK right now," Williams said. "I haven't talked to them lately. I want schools and people to know that I'm open. There's definitely a chance for a decommitment. I want people to know that's a chance, so I don't want people to quit on me now because of my commitment." Williams has been to games at USC, Clemson, Georgia and LSU and he plans to go to Auburn and Alabama. He's also going back to USC for the Tennessee game, Clemson for the USC game, and LSU for the Alabama game. He was at USC for Georgia and Clemson for Georgia Tech. Williams says the schools recruiting him the hardest are USC, Clemson, Notre Dame, Alabama, Florida State and Florida. He said his top schools currently are Georgia, LSU, Clemson and USC with Florida, Florida State, Alabama and Notre Dame just behind. He also has offers from Auburn, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Louisville and Georgia Tech. He's also getting interest from Oregon, Alabama and Missouri. Williams is strongly interested in USC and Clemson. "I want to get a closer feel for both of them," he said. "Each has had one visit apiece. At the end of the year, I'll have a favorite coming out of those two. It's about the same right now. Those are two schools I could see myself playing at." Last season Williams rushed for 976 yards and 17 touchdowns and he's closing in on 1000 yards this season. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121015/PSPORTS02/121019753/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

I'll make him join gamecocks
default_smile.png