Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior WR Braxton Berrios enjoys USC game (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star Junior WR Braxton Berrios 5'10" 170 of Raleigh attended his first USC game last weekend and says it will not be his last. Berrios has offers from Virginia Tech, East Carolina, Maryland, Wake Forest, Duke, North Carolina and Minnesota with interest from Clemson, USC, Alabama and Ohio State. He believes the Gamecocks to be very interested in him. "I like them a lot," he admitted. "It's lively on game day. I had a blast." Berrios met with some coaches as well. "I had dinner with my recruiter, coach (Joe) Robinson," said Berrios. "Coach (Steve) Spurrier Jr. came over and spent some time with and I even talked to coach (Steve) Spurrier a little too. They're just telling me to keep doing what I do. I think an offer might be coming...but we'll just have to wait and see." Berrios plans to return to Columbia for another game this season. "They told me to keep coming down to visit so I'm definitely going to get back down there," he said. He has not scheduled any other visits. There are no leaders for Berrios.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120919/PSPORTS02/120919589/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

}&Player.Hometown.State.Key.Source=/GenericModel/AutoComplete&Recruitment.Enabled=False&RecruitInterests.Institution.Key.Source=/Institution/AutoComplete?Type=5&RecruitInterests.RecruitedBy.Key.Source=/Coach/AutoComplete"]247sports bio