Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LB Larenz Bryant visits USC (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star LB Larenz Bryant 6'1 200lbs of Charlotte visited USC Saturday but did not make the spring game. "We got there late so we pretty much just walked around campus to check out the academic buildings and stuff", Bryant said. "I did talk to coach (Kirk) Botkin and coach (Lorenzo) Ward. They're telling me they like my body-type and really want me to come there." Coach Botkin visited Bryant at his school Wednesday. "He came by today to see how I was doing," Bryant said. Bryant says USC is in his top five but has Clemson, Florida and Georgia as his top three in no order. Last week, he picked up offers from Texas A&M and Oklahoma. His other offers include USC, Clemson, Illinois, NC State, North Carolina, Duke, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech among others. He did not name a leader.

Rivals bio

Scouts bio

Maybe he will join gamecocks
default_smile.png

Bryant says no more favorites

Sunday was a good day for LB Larenz Bryant of Charlotte. He was named the top linebacker at the Nike combine in Charlotte and was invited to Nike’s premier summer combine, The Opening. As for his recruiting, Bryant said he’s backed off his previous position of having Clemson, Georgia and Florida as his favorites and is now open to everyone. “There are no favorites right now,” he said. “I’m taking it all in and enjoying it.” Bryant has offers from USC, Clemson, Illinois, NC State, Virginia, Duke, East Carolina, Georgia Tech, Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M and Oklahoma. He said all the schools recruiting him have been by this spring. He added that Florida and Alabama seem to be recruiting him the hardest. He visited USC and Clemson earlier in the spring. He does not have any visits planned for the summer. Bryant will make a decision after the season. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120506/PSPORTS02/120509775/-1/PSPORTS

Doesn't sound too god, but I don't think he will join USC unfortunately.