Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LSU predictions

kingofnerf

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash
LSU seems to be out of sync like UK was last week and we're getting better, so I will go with the same score.

31-6 Red Roosters

I listened to Metallica as I lay in bed this morning to help with my Sunday morning Gamecock football hangover.

I watched the game from 2nd quarter till the end yesterday afternoon and it really was the most exciting game we have played in a long time, except we didn't win. The strong recruiting class this year is the reason for that.

It sucks that we lost, but I felt like the team has talent and has improved each week. The only problem is we have a tough schedule here on out and the other teams will also improve. Shane historically hasn't done well against veteran head coaches, either, because he hasn't had enough time in the saddle.

If we stop beating ourselves, I think we can we win enough to have a decent winning season this year, but it's one game at a time right now. Exciting football yesterday despite the loss.

Sellers wore contacts yesterday, too, for the first time and I am assume that will be for the rest of the season. He's trying to get better and he will.

It was a difficult loss for sure. At times it seemed like the Coaches and the Players were competing against each other to see which group could accomplish the most "dumbassery" things/calls/plays.

Any word on Sellers injury? We can't take Akron for granted. If Ashford has to go the entire game will he be able to put enough points on the board?