Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucas Crowley thread (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
With offers from USC and Missouri, 3 star OL Lucas Crowley 6'3" 265lbs of Ponte Vedra, FL picks up his third offer last week from Tennessee. "I was really happy with that offer, Crowley said. "They came by spring practice last week and that's when they offered." He has yet to visit Knoxville but plans to do so. "I've got a lot of family up that way so I've grown up always kind of liking them (Tennessee)," he said. "I definitely want to get up there for a visit." Crowley has visited USC four times and remains interested in the Gamecocks but is unsure of a return trip. "If I can work things out, I'm going to go back but I just don't know right now," said Crowley. He is hearing from Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, South Florida and Alabama. Each school has visited him during spring practice. Steve Spurrier, Jr. has also been by to see him. Crowley plans to camp at Florida this summer with Alabama as a possibility. "They told me they didn't want to waste my time so they told me they'd let me know if they're going to offer before the camp," he said. "If they offer, I'll go. I'm sure I'll go to some other camps but I just haven't made up my mind yet." Crowley did not name a favorite.link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120513/PSPORTS02/120519872/-1/psports

[/media]Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Last edited by a moderator: