Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Ander Bodkin (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
OL 6'5" 285lbs Ander Bodkin of Tallahassee is waiting on his first offer but continues to hear from USC, Alabama, Florida State and Georgia among other schools. These are his favorites. 'Of course, I like everyone but those are the schools I am most interested in right now," Bodkin said. Bodkin travels to FSU Friday with his high school coach to meet with the FSU coaching staff. "We're just going to sit down with them and get a feel of what they're looking for from me," he said. He also plans to attend Alabama's spring game. Bodkin has spent his off-season working out with a trainer. "I'm putting on good weight and getting rid of the bad weight," he said. "I'm up to 281 (lbs) and have gotten a lot quicker. I feel like my footwork and quickness have improved a lot. I'm ready for any challenge they put in front of me." Bodkin was referring to camps he plans to attend this summer where schools can get a better look at his abilities. He plans to attend camps at USC, Alabama, FSU and Georgia with North Carolina and South Florida as possibilities. "I'm really looking forward to getting to South Carolina so I can meet with (offensive line coach) Shawn Elliott again. I want to show him what I've got." He does not have a favorite.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120328/PSPORTS02/120329635/-1/PSPORTS

Rival bio

Scouts bio

247sports bio