Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Austin Bland continues to hear from Gamecocks (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Austin Bland 6'3" 275lbs of Ft. Lauderdale suffered a slight setback this spring with an injury to his left knee. He tore his lateral meniscus and will miss a month of action. "Unfortunately, it's the month we have spring practice," Bland said. Several programs are showing interest in the South Florida product but are waiting to see more before offering. "They want to see me play in person so it's a little frustrating not being able to play right now," he admitted. "Wake Forest came by the school today but they didn't know I was hurt." USC, Florida, Florida State, Arkansas, Wake Forest, Georgia, West Virginia and Indiana are among schools maintaining contact with Bland. "I talk to Arkansas just about every week," he said. "I'm definitely going to camp there this summer." He also plans to attend camps at USC, FSU, and Florida. "I'm going to visit Troy in two weeks," added Bland. FSU is his "number one school" and an offer would likely lead to a commitment before his senior campaign. Bland has also been invited to play for Team USA vs.The World this summer. He remains interested in the Gamecocks.

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120501/PSPORTS02/120509959/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Scouts bio

Rivals bio