Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Brandon Kublanow thread (2013 prospect video

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
OL Brandon Kublanow looking at summer time decision

4 star OL Brandon Kublanow 6'5" 275lbs of Marietta, GA has over 20 offers at this point and will not reduce his list before he makes a decision at some point this summer. ‘I'm just going to pick,” Kublanow said. Clemson and USC have been by his school with Clemson showing more interest thus far. “I've talked to South Carolina a little bit but I know they've got Bryce King and don't know which position they are recruiting me for. Coach Elliott is supposed to come by. Clemson is definitely recruiting me way harder than South Carolina and I have more interest in them.” He said Clemson is recruiting him as a guard. Kublanow's offers include Clemson, USC, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt, Duke, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, UCLA, Southern Cal, LSU, Florida State and Miami. He does not have a favorite. This summer Kublanow plans to visit Southern Cal, Georgia, Vanderbilt, North Carolina Clemson and some others around the South.

Link: http://www.goupstate...9805/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mistaking his name with Kuban low
default_tongue.png