Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Derwin Gray (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star OL Derwin Gray 6'5" 285lbs of Washington, DC now has over 20 offers picking up one from USC. Clemson, Auburn, Michigan State, Rutgers, West Virginia, Washington, North Carolina, Syracuse, Tennessee, New Mexico, Maryland, Nebraska, Ohio State and Connecticut had previously offered with several schools joining in the last month. Along with USC, Ole Miss, Florida, Florida State and Illinois have also offered among others. Gray, who has visited Clemson, plans a return trip to the Palmetto State to visit the Tigers for the second time and the Gamecocks for the first time. "I really liked Clemson," Gray said. "I got to get back down there. They have a really nice weight room-just nice facilities-and I liked the overall atmosphere. I'm sure I'll think the same thing about South Carolina." Gray will visit Rutgers this Friday and West Virginia next week during his spring break. He plans to visit several schools this summer. "I have to," he said. "I need to see as many schools as I can so I know which schools is best for me." He will visit Florida for their Friday Night Lights in June visiting FSU on the same trip. Gray has not scheduled his trips to USC and Clemson. He plans to narrow his list late in the summer and does not have a favorite link:http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120327/PSPORTS02/120329680/-1/psports

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Scouts bio