Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OL Michael Selby's visits include USC

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Michael Selby 6'3" 273lbs of Sandersville, GA is taking several visits during his spring break with his first to USC Tuesday. "I got a chance to see more of the campus and watch them practice," Selby said. "I really liked it a lot. Coach (Shawn) Elliott talked to me and is really excited about coming to watch me during spring practice. He said he'll evaluate me more then. I feel really good about an offer from South Carolina once he sees how physical I am." Selby visited Wake Forest and North Carolina Wednesday. "North Carolina has just started talking to me but they told me they really like my film' he said. "Once their spring ball is done, I think I'll hear from them more." He heads to Tennessee Thursday and then back home. Selby wants to visit Clemson again and says coach (Marion) Hobby has been showing more interest in him. 'He told me he'll be down for spring practice," said Selby. He wants to visit Georgia and Mississippi State as well. Mississippi State is his lone offer but the lineman expects several more over the coming months. "Right now, they're my favorite since they're my only offer," he said. "But I do want to keep my options open."

link: http://www.goupstate...9915/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Last edited by a moderator: