Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PORK RINDS

TheYancey

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
These are absolutely the best I have every eaten out of a bag.  They make several other flavors I like but these are the best IMO.  They are huge things, all crispy.  I get them at World Market but they are sold online too.  BTW, we won't be mentioning this to my cardiologist, will we now?

32556549_1676777355776824_3560413066728308736_n.jpg

Is that pepper sprinkled on the pork rinds? If so would love to give them a try!!

Yep, freshly cracked and very potent black pepper!  I like their kimchi flavored rinds but they tasted more like Korean BBQ than kimchi.  The vinegar and the Thai ones were tasty too.  These black pepper ones though . . .

The pork rinds at Swig and Swine are some of my all time favorites, they come out fresh and hot, still crackling and they cover them a honey and tabasco sauce with a side of bleu cheese. Highly recommended. 

I like pork rinds sometimes, but at Shealy's BBQ/Buffet in Leesville, SC that make a "baked fatback" that is pretty darn good if you can get there early (around 11:00 AM) before it has time to sit and get a tad bit greasy.  When they first bring it out, I can eat about 4 or 5 pieces and I can feel my cholesterol just shoot straight up.  So, if you need something good to eat and you are up around Leesville, SC and feel like your cholesterol needs a good "spiking up", go in Shealy's and load up that "baked fatback" and you will be back to normal again or be in trouble with your Heart Doctor (The Other Word Is Too Hard To Spell).