Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QB Boeing Brown (2013 Prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star QB Boeing Brown 6'3"195lbs of Brookfield, CT is driving down with his family this weekend to USC to attend the junior day. This will be his second visit to Columbia after coming in for the Clemson weekend. And he plans to return for a camp this summer. Brown is very interested in the Gamecocks and is hoping quarterbacks coach GA Mangus will be as interested in him. "He said to be patient," Brown said. "I'm on the board, he just has several (quarterbacks) to evaluate. I know I would be a great fit and hope to get a shot." After leaving Columbia, Brown will attend the Five Star Showcase Passing Camp for New York/New Jersey. He also plans to visit Central Florida, Florida, Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Kentucky. He will camp at USC June 14th and plans to hit up several other camps.link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120329/PSPORTS02/120339994/-1/psports

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Brown excited about return trip to USC

3 star QB Boeing Brown 6'3"195lbs of Brookfield, CT is driving down with his family this weekend to USC to attend the junior day. This will be his second visit to Columbia after coming in for the Clemson weekend. And he plans to return for a camp this summer. Brown is very interested in the Gamecocks and is hoping quarterbacks coach GA Mangus will be as interested in him. "He said to be patient," Brown said. "I'm on the board, he just has several (quarterbacks) to evaluate. I know I would be a great fit and hope to get a shot." After leaving Columbia, Brown will attend the Five Star Showcase Passing Camp for New York/New Jersey. He also plans to visit Central Florida, Florida, Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Kentucky. He will camp at USC June 14th and plans to hit up several other camps.Link: http://www.goupstate...9994/-1/PSPORTS

Last edited by a moderator: