Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QB Josh Dobbs hopeful of USC offer (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star QB Josh Dobbs of Alpharetta, GA has offers from Boston College, Arizona State, Illinois and Princeton and is hoping for strong attention from USC after attending the Gamecocks’ junior day last month. “I was able to get a close up view of the chemistry between Coach Mangus and Coach Spurrier,” Dobbs said. “I had an opportunity to get one on one time with Coach Mangus and I talked briefly with Coach Spurrier. Coach Mangus said they are definitely interested. He’ll be over for spring practice. I love the new academic center. I also saw the plans for the new indoor facility.” Dobbs also has been to North Carolina for a junior day. Last season Dobbs passed for over 3100 yards and 32 touchdowns link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120408/PSPORTS02/120409719/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

Scouts bio