Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB David Williams take first official visit (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star RB David Williams 6'1" 195lbs of Philadelphia took his first official visit over the weekend heading west to Arizona State. "It went well," said Williams. "I like the atmosphere and the people there. It's a nice place." Williams plans to take all four of his remaining visits before making a commitment. One of those will be to USC. "Hopefully, I can go to one of their home games," he said. "I think it'll be in November. If anything changes with my schedule, I'll go before then." Williams remains high on the Gamecocks but is not calling them his leader as previously reported. He likes USC, Tennessee, Arizona State, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Florida State. As for his other official visits, he has not scheduled any of them. "I'm in the process of doing that now," said Williams. Through three games he is averaging 120 yards per game on an average of seven carries. He has five touchdowns.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120918/PSPORTS02/120919640/-1/psports

Scouts bio

247spors bio

Rivals bio