Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB Greg Bryant (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star RB Greg Bryant (5-11 200) of Delray Beach, FL committed to Oklahoma last month. He is strong on the Sooners but says there are three schools he could visit. "Right now, I'm not planning any visits but I haven't made up my mind yet," Bryant said. He has several offers including USC, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, Notre Dame, Georgia, Southern Cal and Penn State. The Gamecocks, Gators and Auburn Tigers continue to show a lot of interest in Bryant. "South Carolina came to some of my practices," he said. "They're telling me that I could play early. They run the ball a lot so that's a good thing." A visit to Oklahoma convinced him to commit to the Sooners. "I liked the facilities and the city a lot," he said. "They run practices a lot like we do at my school. It's a good atmosphere and I just felt comfortable there." Florida and Auburn are the other two schools he would consider visiting. link: http://www.goupstate...9804/-1/PSPORTS

[/media]Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sport bio

Last edited by a moderator: