Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB Marcus Levy with USC offer (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star RB Marcus Levy (5-11 190) of Fort Pierce, FL has offers from USC, Florida International, Mississippi State, Western Kentucky, Bowling Green and UMass with interest from a few other schools. "I know there are some schools talking to my coach but he doesn't really tell me who they are," Levy said. "He does expect me to pick up more offers during spring practice." Levy traveled to Columbia for the USC spring game a week ago, his first trip to the campus. "I didn't get to see it all but I liked it," he said. "I did see the weight room and a lot of the football facilities. They're really nice. I also got to talk to some of the coaches." Though Levy does not have any favorites, he is showing interest in the Gamecocks. Saturday, he visited South Florida and Central Florida liking the two schools. "They're both similar in that they have nice facilities and good academics," said Levy. His coach will take Levy and several of his teammates on tours of college campuses this summer. He is unsure of the schools planned for their trips. http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120422/PSPORTS02/120429919/-1/psports

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Will be a good addition to the team
default_smile.png