Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RB Matthew Fuller likes the plan Gamecocks have for him

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

RB Matthew Fuller likes the plan Gamecocks have for him​

SPORTSTALK June 12, 2023
1686571385481.pngThey missed on Peyton Lewis when he committed to Tennessee. Braylon Russell visited two weekends ago. Anthony Carrie is uncommitted about making a visit. And Daniel Hill will visit later in the month.

Fuller made his official visit over the weekend and said it was the men in charge who impressed him the most.

“The coaches. I think they know what they are doing. They are building something special,” Fuller said. “They like that I’m fast with good top end speed. They need a back like me. They said they were going to run a lot of counter, inside zone, mid zone, all that.”

Fuller added that he hung out the most with the guys he thinks would be the most important to his success at USC.

“I was with the O-linemen. We all bonded together,” Fuller said. “I was with the big guys.”

Fuller has also taken an official visit to Georgia Tech. His offer sheet also includes Florida, UCF, USF, Cincinnati, Iowa State, Minnesota and others. He left Columbia with the Gamecocks among his favorites.

“They are in my top five,” he said. “Georgia Tech, Florida, UCF and Florida. I don’t have any more visits scheduled, but probably will (schedule) Florida.”

Fuller, who rushed for 1757 yards and 22 touchdowns last season, said he plans to make his decision before his senior season.