Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiters getting by to see DE Dane Rogers

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Recruiters from Clemson, USC, Florida and NC State have been by to check on 3 star DE 6'3" 226lbs Dane Rogers of Shelby, NC. Rogers has not picked up any new offers after getting early ones from Clemson, NC State, Tennessee and Rutgers. USC, LSU and Auburn are also showing interest. Rogers said he recently talked with Clemson recruiter Dan Brooks. “He wants me to come in this summer and get to know the coaches better,” Rogers said. Rogers took no visits this spring because he was rehabbing a knee injury. He’s been invited to Florida for Friday Night Lights in July and he said he probably will go. Rogers said he has no favorites at this point. “I wish I did,” he said. “A lot of schools are showing interest that I want to look at. I’ve been places but I want to look at more.”

Link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120426/PSPORTS02/120429698/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio