Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satt is leaving

B_Amazing

Fanatics Cash
Satt has taken the OC job at Nebraska, while the last 2 games made most of us think where has this been all year I can’t give him a pass for 2 years of bad play calling. It is now time to move onward and upward, here are a few names currently floating around. What’s everyone’s opinion on the list?16242BC4-21D9-46E7-B0FE-DCAFC2D114AA.jpeg

It sounds like Shane was defending a guy who was planning on leaving him in the lurch anyway, which is what I said several months ago given Satt only received a two-year deal with us when the rest of the staff got 3-year initial contracts.

At least the team knows how good they can play now.

What recruit in the world would rather play for Nebraska instead of us right now anyway?

No different than Lincoln Riley running away from future SEC opponents to go coach the Trojans. To each his own. We should not have trouble finding a decent OC now given the team's performances in the last two games.

Better candidates will appear after the bowl season is over. Focus on the bowl game for now and go from there.

It sounds like Shane was defending a guy who was planning on leaving him in the lurch anyway, which is what I said several months ago given Satt only received a two-year deal with us when the rest of the staff got 3-year initial contracts.

At least the team knows how good they can play now.

What recruit in the world would rather play for Nebraska instead of us right now anyway?

No different than Lincoln Riley running away from future SEC opponents to go coach the Trojans. To each his own. We should not have trouble finding a decent OC now given the team's performances in the last two games.

Better candidates will appear after the bowl season is over. Focus on the bowl game for now and go from there.
Yeah, we will have them lining up after fans ran Satt off, harassed his wife and kids... no one noticed that cancerous group of know it all fans that shot itself in the foot half way through the year with a give up attitude only to say how they are... worked out well for you!

As far as future OCs go I have no preferences (as far as names go). I don't want to build up a candidate in my head and be disappointed when Beamer hires someone else.

I do wonder what restrictions the BoT will put on who Beamer can hire. Also, didn't the process for hires and fires change in february of this year?

I'll hang up and listen

but also....https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/ranking-the-top-25-offensive-coordinators-in-college-football-in-2022/