Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TE Jordan Davis getting bigger, adding offers

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Jordan Davis 6-foot-4 225 pound has been involved with track much of the spring, but many coaches have been out to check on this tight end out of Thomson, Ga. Get the latest here.

"Florida, Georgia, North Carolina State, Duke, South Carolina, Indiana, and a few others have been by to check on me," Jordan Davis told Scout. "I would practice track, then put on my cleats and helmet, run some routes, and do all I could before football practice ended. I did not get to do much though."

He has done enough this spring or last fall to garner four scholarship offers though with more likely to come this summer.

Florida, Louisville, North Carolina State, and South Carolina have offered and he is thankful those, but Davis wants more.

"I want to see who all will offer me. Some schools have filmed me working out, some have filmed catching passes, and I know some schools are interested in me.

"I have some very good offers, I like all of those, but I still want more."

The 6-foot-4, 225 pound tight end wants to show coaches in person what he can do over the summer

"I am going to get to a lot of places this summer I know. I will be visiting South Carolina soon, I will be down at Florida on June 15, and I will be at a lot of camps too. I will be very busy and I hope to get a bunch of offers."

Davis has only visited one school so far because it is close to home. UGA showed him a good time.

"Georgia is the only school I have seen in 2012 and I liked it there. I like the place, I like their facilities, and they are showing a lot of interest right now. They have been by each of the last two weeks and I will probably get over there again this summer."

Three schools stand out to Davis, but he is a long way away from his decision.

"I like everybody really, but South Carolina is showing a lot of interest, so they would be up there. I would put South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida up there right now. "That list could change though. I want to wait as long as possible to see who all offers, then commit sometime before Signing Day after I take some visits."

Last year Davis was below 200 pounds and he is now up to 225 pounds. He is right at 6-feet, 4-inches and he has gotten a lot stronger over the past 12 months.

Link: http://recruiting.sc.../2/1186012.html

Last edited by a moderator: