Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The bird is free!

I like to express myself about current events occasionally, but I have gotten brain fog looking at the tweets that have popped up since Twitter opened back up.

View: https://youtu.be/Pc1VA9X2nUA

I don't consider Prince a prosperity gospel preacher because he rarely strays too far away from the real Christian Gospel, which I find very refreshing in these difficult times.

Some very good points about social media at the 7:30 mark. Social media starts out okay, but things go eventually go sideways and the hate starts to flow.

I have focused on making the Word, instead of social media, my religion for a while now and am at peace most of the time.

It doesn't mean the world's problems aren't real; they are, but I choose not to dwell on them like I used to.

Jesus is the only perfect one; the rest of us are imperfect sinners. Once you choose to admit that, repent and believe, you don't get so stressed.

Do what you can to survive in this world, but choose to repent and forgive others and it will end up okay. Just don't make social media your religion.

I like to express myself about current events occasionally, but I have gotten brain fog looking at the tweets that have popped up since Twitter opened back up.

View: https://youtu.be/Pc1VA9X2nUA

I don't consider Prince a prosperity gospel preacher because he rarely strays too far away from the real Christian Gospel, which I find very refreshing in these difficult times.

Some very good points about social media at the 7:30 mark. Social media starts out okay, but things go eventually go sideways and the hate starts to flow.

I have focused on making the Word, instead of social media, my religion for a while now and am at peace most of the time.

It doesn't mean the world's problems aren't real; they are, but I choose not to dwell on them like I used to.

Jesus is the only perfect one; the rest of us are imperfect sinners. Once you choose to admit that, repent and believe, you don't get so stressed.

Do what you can to survive in this world, but choose to repent and forgive others and it will end up okay. Just don't make social media your religion.
There is a certain section that has turned it into a cult. It's turned out dangerous for everyone. Luckily that is changing.