Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Response

Great to watch. Reminds me a little about the team work we tried to grow in the military.
August 31, we get to see how much of a team they are.

It seems similar to the hype video from last year...hopefully, better results this year. I like everything in the video, Justin King's team continues to improve and deliver -- now it's the football team's turn.

It seems similar to the hype video from last year...hopefully, better results this year. I like everything in the video, Justin King's team continues to improve and deliver -- now it's the football team's turn.
Agree, these things are nice but it falls flat if we go 5-7. We'll see. I'm trying not to get all caught up in the hype. Unfortunately I've seen this movie many many times over the decades.

Desperately hoping this is the year it comes together, but I have no expectations at this point.